Well, last week I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from 1-800-FLOWERS.com as well as CEO Jim McCann’s new book, Celebrating Mom. And, just today I was featured by Floral Lifestyle Expert, Julie Mulligan, on her blog. Yup, I was “spotted” as a “Do-It-All Mom”! I hope you will hop over and read about how my own Mom inspired me and the lesson I hope to pass on to my children.
I was very excited to be able to pay it forward and suggest a wonderful blogger friend to be ”
spotted,” but you’ll just have to watch Julie Mulligan’s blog to find out who it is!
But, I have a surprise for YOU, too! 1-800-FLOWERS.com would like to give one of you a copy of Celebrating Mom along with a $75 gift certificate!
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win:
- Answer one, or all three, of the following questions (each as a separate comment in order for each to count as a separate entry), before 9pm (pst) on April 23rd,
- What is the greatest lesson your mom has taught you?
- What’s one lesson you hope to pass on to your children?
- What’s your favorite Mother’s Day memory?
Want a few bonus entries? Leave me a separate comment for each of the following:
- Visit 1-800-FLOWERS.com and then come back and tell me which arrangement is your favorite and why.
- Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- Follow me on Twitter – I’m YoungMommy – and tweet about this giveaway, including a link to this giveaway and the hashtag #D2Dgvwy.
- One winner will be selected at random, and will be notified by email. Winner will then have 24 hours to respond before forfeiting their prize.