Along the beaches of Ko Olina, nestled between mountains and ocean of Oahu, Hawaii sits the breath-taking and magical Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. There are many reasons to visit this beautiful oasis that is just outside of the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet close enough to enjoy all the island has to offer. Laniwai Spa is one of these reasons.
Located within Aulani, Laniwai is an 18,000-square-foot full-service spa and wellness center featuring spa therapies, and a variety of fitness options for the whole family from group exercise classes to intense one-on-one training. It is home to the Kula Wai, a 5,000-square-foot outdoor hydrotherapy garden to enjoy before or after spa services that includes herbal pools, six unique “rain showers,” hot and cold whirlpools, and plenty of outdoor relaxation areas.
Aulani was voted this year’s “Top Hotel for Families in the United States” by the readers of Travel + Leisure and is one of the only true, luxury family wellness retreats that offers spa, relaxation and spectacular Hawaiian experiences for ages newborn and up. Laniwai meaning “freshwater heaven” in the beautiful Hawaiian language is a word that embraces the Hawaiian connection to nature and its waterfront location.
Disney Family Movies is a subscription video on demand service for one very low monthly price! Gain access to great feature movies, shorts, featurettes and bonus materials, all at your fingertips.
Get more information about Disney Family Movies and find it in your area.
What is Disney Family Movies?
- The only video on demand subscription service offering the family entertainment of Disney movies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.
- New films, shorts and movie extras added every week.
- At one low monthly price you can get great entertainment and a real value from Disney.
- To subscribe to Disney Family Movies, contact your video on demand provider.
Enter to win::
Leave me a coment below, before August 30th, telling me your favorite Disney movie and you could be eligible to win a $50 Visa gift card from Disney Family Movies!
Disclosure: I was compensated to bring you this information and offer this giveaway.
There are some big things happening at the Disneyland Resort!
Will you join me (here and on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) as I attend Disney’s media event this week? Here’s a preview of what we will be checking out –
Fantasy Faire – an enchanting, immersive storybook world that extends Fantasyland. Disney Princesses await Disneyland park guests at the new Fantasy Faire and brings their timeless tales to life in fun and surprising ways.
Guests will be treated to an interactive storytelling experience with vaudeville-style Renaissance storytellers at the Royal Theatre. There will be two different shows at the Royal Theatre: the tales of Rapunzel (“Tangled”) and Belle (“Beauty and the Beast”).
In addition to all of this magic in Fantasyland, Mickey Mouse and a cast of beloved Disney characters will embark on a series of musical adventures through the magical powers of a sorcerer’s map in “Mickey and the Magical Map,” the all-new, live show debuting May 25 at Fantasyland Theatre in Disneyland Park.
But, there’s more! It’s a Monstrous Summer at Disneyland Resort!
Disney parks on both coasts are bursting with unforgettable thrills and enchantment from new shows and attractions — starting with a 24-hour all-nighter for us here on the West Coast at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park!
- Kick off a Monstrous summer on May 24, 2013, at an amazing 24-hour all-nighter in Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Scream with delight as monster hosts Mike and Sulley drop in from Monsters University.
- Shop for limited-time special All-Nighter merchandise
- Put the pedal to the metal at CarsLand — now going full-throttle at Disney California Adventure Park!
- Check out the entertaining vibe on Buena Vista Street at the newly reimagined Disney California Adventure Park.
- Immerse yourself in timeless Disney tales at Fantasy Faire.
- Join Mickey on the exciting new magical, musical adventure, “Mickey and the Magical Map,” in the Fantasyland Theatre in Disneyland Park.
Image Credit :: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland