There really is a lot that goes in to planning a successful party. Parents generally have lots of questions when it comes to proper etiquette.
Well, Pepper is here to help! Dear Peppers and Pollywogs…: What Parents Want to Know About Planning Their Kids’ Parties is the book to pull out when you face party conundrums.
This helpful book answers questions like:
- How much should we spend on party presents?
- What happens when my kid invites 50 guests to his party before the invitation list has even been drawn up?
- How do you return the fish your child received as a party favor?
With a succinct format, you will easily be able to find the answer to your question to help make your party planning less stressful!
Here’s what you have to do to enter:
- Leave me a comment here telling me about your biggest party planning fiasco, before 9pm (pacific) on October 31st.
- For an extra entry in the random drawing, feel free to subscribe to my blog feed. You must remain a subscriber at least through the duration of this contest to qualify for a second entry. Make sure you leave me a separate comment saying you subscribed.
- For another entry, grab my Big Birthday Bash button, and help spread the word! Make sure you leave me a separate comment saying you did this.
- A lucky commenter, chosen at random, will win a copy of Dear Peppers and Pollywogs…: What Parents Want to Know About Planning Their Kids’ Parties. The winner will be notified via email, so make sure you leave a valid email address in your comment.
This giveaway is now over. Winner will be contacted soon!